iPhone 11 case recommendation

PNWGATOR

WKR
Caved and bought a new phone (iPhone 11) today. Need a case. Something rugged and useable. Need it ASAP as I’m prone to breaking it unprotected within a day...seriously. Put a glass screen protector on it in the store. Didn’t like the cases they had on hand and hadn’t researched a lick.

Opinions?

Sell it and buy android!

JK each man to his own.

I've had really good success with Lifeproof so far. You can get them cheaper on Ebay than in stores usually. Maybe you could still catch a Cyber Monday deal. I've taken under water photos in the ocean, dropped my phone, smashed stuff against it while it was in my pocket etc. According to reviews, their warranty is really good but I haven't used it yet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mosby

WKR
I like Speck cases. The one I have has grip lines on the outside of the case, which I really like. Not slippery like some cases and not overly large. Mil specs according to their ads.

I bought an otter box and so far I like it. I have always ran lifeproof cases on my other phones but I needed one ASAP. Maybe I’ll still order a lifeproof but the iPhone 11 is waterproof more then my old i6 was

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
Catalyst cases. An improvement on the life proof. Biggest difference is you can hear the conversation so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danarnold

WKR
otter & lifeproof suck, the 11 is somewhat waterproof making them obsolete.
I got a supcase(cheap but works well) and glass screen protector and am happy with it, not too big and has some traction in needed spots

OP
P

PNWGATOR

WKR
I grabbed an Otterbox defender and glass screen. I needed something ASAP. It’s robust!

I just got the 11 as well. Had the glass screen protector and def otter box put on at the store. It’s ok, but the OB is so heavy (6.6oz per OB). Plus its bulky.
I may look into getting a life proof soon. Ran those on my 5 & 6.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Take a look at the Pelican cases I used to have an otter box when I first got an iPhone, after switching to pelican I’ve gotten one with everyone of my phones. They have just as much protection as an otter box but are slimmer and not as bulky. I’ve dropped mine off ladders and big machinery at work onto concrete without breaking

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
Life proof case for my 11 pro max is working like a beast. Slim and protected. It slides in and out of my bino harness pocket easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shraggs

WKR
I ran life on my iPhone 6. Like it ok, but hated the assembly and did assembly when I wanted my leather for everyday life. And it was harder to use phone with it on.

Just got iPhone 11 Pro and decided to try the Spek too and a tempered glass front. That case is tested and rated to 15’ drop, one if the highest I’ve read and reasonably priced. Got it in red for woods use!

I figured too, that since this version phone is waterproof and more shock resistance the super cases weren’t needed.

X-doria defense from amazon and the amazon special 3 pack screen protector. All in about $34 I think and it’s very rigid and seems it’ll take a beating. Way lighter and slimmer than the otter box which I ran for 6 years and loved. I do miss the otter box clip though.

None because the 11 is waterproof and they're tough. I just put Talon grip tape on mine so I don't drop it. Before I did that I dropped it in the boat harbor and it took me 2.5 hours to retrieve it. It was down around 15' or so for that long and when I got to it the phone was still on and has worked perfectly ever since. Cases just make what's already a large phone even bulkier and annoying.