iPhone 11 pro camera

Shraggs

WKR
Been wanting a decent camera for back country hunting but never wanted to add the weight. I’m now in need of upgrading phone. Wondering if the new camera in the this phone is a worthy substitute for a good camera? I don’t know a lot about cameras, but I think it’s a 2 times optical third camera, with also a wide angle and a normal cameras.

my 6 was on the rocks so I sprung for an 11 Pro, mainly for the camera. Part of my consideration was the camera for my hunting adventures, as well as battery life.

I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Aviator04

FNG
I’m looking forward to the feedback also, since I’ve been pondering upgrading to an 11 also.

Beendare

WKR
I have the XR- its good but doesn't have the better camera system. My son has the 11....its better for sure.

Apple hit it out of the park with the camera on the 11.

Once you get used to swiping and a couple little tricks with it [have them show you] ...you won't miss that button at all....in fact going back seems awkward and slow.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
I hung onto my iPhone 7 plus for as long as possible, but had to upgrade a couple of weeks ago because it was going downhill fast (couldn't make/receive calls, randomly freeze up etc.) I went with the 11 Pro Max, and I really like the phone as a whole. As others have stated, the camera is phenomenal, especially in low light situations.

OneRingTrTa

Lil-Rokslider
The new iPhone11 is really expensive so i am still using my iPhone 8plus..But my Daughter has a iPhone 11, the Camera is basically the only cool thing about the phone.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
What not something new on the iPhone 11 (the X was the first I believe) the facial recognition is pretty neat for someone that keeps a password on their phone for security. My 7 didn't have it, so its new to me and something besides the camera that I like. Same with no longer having a home button at the bottom and a full screen instead.