Iridium Go

Iceman82

FNG
Anyone with good info to purchase phone plans for an iridium go. I've purchased several over the years and feel I always over pay. I do need talk time and capable of texts. Really only interested in a one month plan

I'm not a tech guy. The only Iridium usage I have is for my SAT phone. Thanks for the clarification, though.

Satellite phone, just looking for minute plans.

Call Ryan at the Satellite Phone Store: 907-748-0151. I buy my minute plans from him. His satellite Iridium services for Phones and InReach are about the best there is. Highly recommended.

Tod osier

WKR
Anyone with good info to purchase phone plans for an iridium go. I've purchased several over the years and feel I always over pay. I do need talk time and capable of texts. Really only interested in a one month plan
We use Bluecosmo. I haven't done a price comparison in a few years, but they hit the right mix when we did. They are easy to work with, will cancel quickly with just an email, fast shipping of sim cards.

jhedine

FNG
I second bluecosmo. I have the extreme and love it. They have a simple plan with no bs when it comes to changing or canceling.