WTS Irish Setter Vaprtrek Uninsulated Size 10

Dman86

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vaprtrek size 10 D boots. $90 TYD. Worn one PA bow season. Tread and boots are in excellent condition. Include the original insoles. They are a half size too small for me and my toes hit the front when carrying a load downhill. Super comfortable and lightweight boots. I tested the waterproofing (a little OCD but I had to know) and had zero leaks after 5 min that I'll try to show in a picture. I can provide any other pictures needed. Currently selling for $144 at Cabelas.

IMG_0010.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0011.jpg
Description from Cabelas:
Ideal for early-season hunts, Irish Setter Men's 8" Vaprtrek Uninsulated Hunting Boots won't cause your feet to overheat and are waterproof so your feet stay dry and blister-free. Leather uppers employ the UltraDry™ Waterproof system which combines a moisture-management lining with waterproof components to keep feet dry. Cushin™ Comfort tongue technology uses four-way stretch nylon to provide flexibility and a soft-on-skin internal padded waffle mesh. Lightweight midsoles use RPM™ Technology – a breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boots while providing the durability and strength of traditional material. ArmaTec™ is placed in high-wear areas to help preserve and lengthen the life of the boots. ScentBan™ kills bacteria that causes odors. Rubber lugs are added to key areas of the outsoles to increase traction during heel strike and push off.

Ht: 8".

Avg. wt: 2.38 lbs./pair.