Iron Mountain Gear sleeping bag?? Anyone heard of?

gostovp

WKR
So I was perusing FB marketplace and found a local guy selling bags.. he had one listed by Iron Mountain Gear… listing description says “
Cottage company that made excellent gear but couldn’t get a foot hold into the market. I have a dozen down bags and this is probably the highest quality of all of them. Ultralight, packable, super warm, 360* draft collar, softest material and highest loft.

Feel free to test this bag side by side with Big Agnes, North Face, Marmot, and any other of my bags and you’ll believe it.”

Anyone ever heard of this bag?? I can find nothing on it when searching the web.

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
Never heard of them. Do you have the tech specs to compare to existing bags to get an idea of what it’s comparable to?
Dimensions, down fill power, how many ounces of down, outer material, inner material, total weight, etc.

OP
gostovp

gostovp

WKR
No tech specs.
I asked if there was a tag on the bag and the seller said there wasn’t. He’s also got a bunch of North Face 20* down bags for sale for like $80 each (I believe they are the Older Blue Kazoo models )