Iron will BH

Been reading posts for years But just joined to get opinions.. thinking about trying some iron will bh this year..Single bevel blade or standard ?

Seems to me you just need to decide what you really want.

In the end I think the differences are pretty minimal, tho I like to try different things and now that a left bevel is available I'll probably try some.

I have both vented, solids, wides, just depends on the situation or the hunt what I might choose. I usually will have at least 3 different heads in my quiver too, so I clearly don't see the need to box myself into a corner with a single head.

Just depends on what you want, it's been proven over and over that basic cheap broadheads kill stuff just fine. Probably a pretty minimal gain to have a single bevel over a double bevel. I feel like the rotation can just as easily help you catch an artery as it can make you miss it, so still need to concentrate on the heart/lungs. Should give a slightly larger wound channel, but so would a larger cut broadhead, or a 3 blade. Most have a surplus of energy in their setups. Make sure you have a well tuned combination that you can hit where you are aiming with, the rest isn't as important in my opinion, but sure fun to play with.

I’ve tried standard vented and wides. Did not like how the wides fly. The SV has been excellent- spin perfect and super scary sharp, and retain edge. I use them on big animals- moose, brown bear, polar bear where cost of head is minimal to overall success.

That said, countless animals have died with cheaper broadheads… my main criteria is they fly perfectly.