Sold Iron Will Broad Heads and Components. Snyder Core for .166 arrows. $150 TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoyote

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD it all thanks for looking

I am changing my setup and need to sell this pile of Iron Will stuff.

This is the absolute best setup for 4mm/.166 arrows. No aluminum here. Titanium or steel. Rock solid.

3 Snyder Core 135 Grain Broad heads. - Shot into targets, could easily be touched up. Best broad head money can buy.
11 C10- F 10 gr. Impact Collars
11 H15 .166 Micro HIT Inserts
5 Snyder Core 135 Gr. Field Points

Everything has been shot and used, rock solid components have tons of life left in them. I installed them they Snyder Way with hot melt so they still have hot melt residue on them. I didn't waste the time cleaning it off but they could be cleaned easily with some Acetone. Some of the inserts are stuck on. With a little heat and effort I'm sure they would come off, again I just want to sell this stuff not spend my day off cleaning.

If you are into tinkering, if you have small diameter arrows, if you've wanted to try Iron Will stuff, this is for you! Please check out Iron Will website they have much more info as well as a chart that will show all the compatible arrows for these components. I paid close to $300 for all these bits and pieces. Willing to sell the entire lot for $150. TYD

I do not really want to split them up, I'd rather sell the entire lot and drive to the post office only once.

Pay-pal or Venmo please.

Attachments

• IW1.jpg
    IW1.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IW2.jpg
    IW2.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IW3.jpg
    IW3.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IW4.jpg