Iron Will Collars

TheViking

WKR
what inserts do you use then?

HIT inserts - Easton makes them in 16g, 50g and 75g

Or Iron Will sells their own too, which are better because they’re stainless steel. Eatons are brass and aluminum (16g). There’s are 25g, 50g, 75g and 100g

Match that weight up with whatever collar you’re using to get whatever weight up front you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron Will suggest the same collar with the same ID for both the Axis 260 and the Rampage 250. The Rampage has a OD of .276 and Axis has an OD of .280. So the collar will be looser on the Rampage then the Axis and it seems like they didn't make one specifically for the arrows and called it "close enough."

This concern is valid. Right now I have BE Rampage 400's with the Iron Will system set for BE Rampage 350's... So yes, this issue is likely my own fault.. but they do not make any for Rampage 400's... the collars are too big and do not attach straight. It is going to be a lot of tuning with blue low temp hot melt coming... So far nothing is Spinning true. The inserts fit perfectly though.

nphunter

WKR
This concern is valid. Right now I have BE Rampage 400's with the Iron Will system set for BE Rampage 350's... So yes, this issue is likely my own fault.. but they do not make any for Rampage 400's... the collars are too big and do not attach straight. It is going to be a lot of tuning with blue low temp hot melt coming... So far nothing is Spinning true. The inserts fit perfectly though.

I had a similar issue with my RIP TKO arrows, Victory has a misprint on their Website, there RIP TKO 250 spine measure .265, at least all 12 of mine did. Their website says they are .272 so I ordered your .276 impact collars which all measured exactly .276 on my calipers. I put them on and they are way too big. I returned the .276 through and I ordered a dozen .269. The .269 fit perfect on my arrows and with the hot melt, there was zero slop.

Hope that helps, personally I would rather buy them slightly smaller and sand the tip of the shaft slightly than to use them when they are loose.

I had a similar issue with my RIP TKO arrows, Victory has a misprint on their Website, there RIP TKO 250 spine measure .265, at least all 12 of mine did. Their website says they are .272 so I ordered your .276 impact collars which all measured exactly .276 on my calipers. I put them on and they are way too big. I returned the .276 through and I ordered a dozen .269. The .269 fit perfect on my arrows and with the hot melt, there was zero slop.

Hope that helps, personally I would rather buy them slightly smaller and sand the tip of the shaft slightly than to use them when they are loose.

Yes I agree

The IW collars are great. I’ve always thought hidden inserts were great for the alignment of the head. But the u protected shaft is a weak point.
If using deep six these Iron Will collars are a must in my opinion