Iron Will Knife & Broadhead Giveaway - Winner Announced

RampartLB

FNG
Are these Knives sourced internationally as well? I was recently given clarity on the whole “assembled in the US” in terms of of the broadheads so I was curious on the knife as well

btplass

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to have a chance at these.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shraggs

WKR
As a thank you to all the Roksliders who tried Iron Will broadheads this past year and helped spread the word with positive feedback, we are giving away a k1 Ultralight Knife and broadhead of your choice. Our new k1 Ultralight Knife is designed for skinning and deboning large game animals with minimal weight and superior edge retention and toughness (weight 1 oz). Reply to either this thread or the one on the archery page to enter the drawing. You can enter multiple times, up to once per day, and the drawing will be on July 4th.

View attachment 104827
Thanks opportunity!

Obsessed1

Lil-Rokslider
Awsome, can a canadian win?? My birthday is July 4th so timing would be great if I won the draw:)

brsnow

WKR
As a thank you to all the Roksliders who tried Iron Will broadheads this past year and helped spread the word with positive feedback, we are giving away a k1 Ultralight Knife and broadhead of your choice. Our new k1 Ultralight Knife is designed for skinning and deboning large game animals with minimal weight and superior edge retention and toughness (weight 1 oz). Reply to either this thread or the one on the archery page to enter the drawing. You can enter multiple times, up to once per day, and the drawing will be on July 4th.

View attachment 104827
Thank you

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Hey thanks for the opportunity! I'm in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk