Iron Will Outfitters broadheads

WJS23

WKR
Bill I picked up 3 125gr non-vented this week they look great and fly good hope I get to put these heads through some animals those season.
And to all of the guys that are bitching about your heads being back ordered. Take this as a learning experience and don’t wait for the last minute to get your gear together!

Jacack

WKR
Bill I picked up 3 125gr non-vented this week they look great and fly good hope I get to put these heads through some animals those season.
And to all of the guys that are bitching about your heads being back ordered. Take this as a learning experience and don’t wait for the last minute to get your gear together!

No worries here , I will continue to use what has worked for years, just couldn't resist the urge with all they hype they have received. Figured I would get some and see how they flew for me and maybe add one to the quiver

gelton

WKR

Um, the bitching was/is about the lack of communication, including not being informed that they were backordered before the orders were placed and then not knowing they were back ordered until having to ask about it a week after the order was placed, and then waiting on answers when emails and phone calls were not being returned. While they pulled through for me and shipped my broadheads in time, I still have a sour taste in my mouth re: the lack of communication. Great product, bad business, hopefully they can take it as a learning experience.

bignocks

FNG
You realize your saying 2 weeks is a backorder. Damn. Tight expectations on non china made stuff. I see people are shooting with broadheads before their hunt (not) when complaining about an extra week. So sour taste away. Your own fault. Lets be a little more positive on here and be glad bill has brought a great product and has been trying to be vocal with everyone on some forum. This is turning into some dumb archery talk free for all bitch session. ON a bright side mine fly great and destroyed my field point that I shot into the back of a broadhead at 40yards and barely nicked the back of the blade.

Not to mention that a lot of these small US shop guys would like to get out and hunt as well... Iron will, exo, stone glacier, fhf etc etc... These guys are all out hunting too... I have no issue with delays in production this time of year and try and order with them late spring/early summer. I would rather they be out hunting then working in shops all hunting season

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gelton

WKR
You realize your saying 2 weeks is a backorder. Damn. Tight expectations on non china made stuff. I see people are shooting with broadheads before their hunt (not) when complaining about an extra week. So sour taste away. Your own fault. Lets be a little more positive on here and be glad bill has brought a great product and has been trying to be vocal with everyone on some forum. This is turning into some dumb archery talk free for all bitch session. ON a bright side mine fly great and destroyed my field point that I shot into the back of a broadhead at 40yards and barely nicked the back of the blade.

Guy - not to speak for everyone else who was left in the dark but for me I put out a PSA that proved to be correct.

And to come onto a forum that you joined this year with 17 post to chastise people and then in the same breath compare it to Archery Talk, and then talk about positivity is a bit of a stretch.

But keep trying, keep failing.

I am off to hunt and if I am lucky enough to arrow an elk and recover the arrow, I already told Bill I would send a pic of it for his use. Adios guys, happy hunting.

bmart2622

WKR
You're missing his point. His point was that there was no mention of any delay and there was a lack of a response from the manufacturer. It sounds like what he was looking for was a heads up and possibly a reply with an ETA. He placed the order in the beginning of August which gave him nearly a month to receive them, not sure how any of the above is his fault. And then you come on here and compare Rokslide to an AT bitch session and want to talk about positivity?!??!

Trial153

WKR
Everyone, me includled expects things to arrive yesterday when we order something. Its the new normal and when it doenst happen its more noticeable.
Reading what took place and Bills response I can tottaly understand a customer being perturbed by a gap in communication. With the premium price comes high expectations which where not met. I dont think anything that was stated on here by customers waiting on their orders was out of line considering the circumstances. The fact that they ordred a month before elk season is neither here nor there.

On a postive note Bill has an awesome product that by all accounts is in justifiable high demand. Obviously he is learning from this and trying to correct the current issue and prevent it from happening again in the future.

I happy that i have a few in my quiver this elk season and wont hesitate to make further orders.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

bignocks

FNG
Pretty funny when he is going down swinging and cant swallow his pride. Yes i joined a year ago cuz usually my time is spent scouting, working out, and hunting. I got on here to look for some new gear and saw someome who has been an awesome business guy who seems to care get bashed when you know he can't say anything back. Well thanks for the entertainment. Keyboard commandos will continue to hammer people who can't reply how they wish they could. I do hope you can find happiness in ur hunt. Life is to short to worry about an extra week man. Took me over 3 weeks to get my kifaru. And i love it. Im out. Later guys

bmart2622

WKR
The big difference is you knew the lead time on a Kifaru before you bought it. There is no pride for him to swallow, he wasn't wrong. If Bill would have made his statement right away then this would be a non issue, but he didnt and thats the problem and Im not saying Bill is a bad go or his company is bad, hell, I plan on shooting them next year myself. But its obvious you know it all and are going to play the hero card swooping in to protect someone who didnt need protecting. Im glad Bill cleared things up and Im sure hasnt lost any customers over it.

GPool1842

WKR
Ordered 6 solid 150’s last Sunday and got them today (Saturday). These things look mean as hell!!!

njbowhntr

FNG
Well I have been reading non-stop about these heads for a week or so now. I have been using Magnus Stingers for several years now. Being our season in about done I am gonna save some pennies so I can have a 6 pack of the s125's for next season. These will be used for whitetail deer, unless I win the lottery in the coming months.

Well I have been reading non-stop about these heads for a week or so now. I have been using Magnus Stingers for several years now. Being our season in about done I am gonna save some pennies so I can have a 6 pack of the s125's for next season. These will be used for whitetail deer, unless I win the lottery in the coming months.

If you’re going to order six (6) of them - order the 6-pack with the SKB Carry Case and it’s an extra $15.

I love that carry case that I can just throw in my bow case. Keeps all of the heads together in one place and no chance of the case accidentally opening. I had a cheaper case open up and spill my broadheads in my bow case while traveling. Luckily none of them cut a cable or string, but it sucked nonetheless. Good luck!

Whisky

WKR
Has anyone used the same head repeatedly, either for hunting or practice? How did it hold up? I practice a lot with my broad heads and in the course of doing that I break quite a few too. My Glendell Full Rut has taken more broad heads then I care to admit. Even if my current heads don't break, it seems like after enough practice shots with them they get banged up enough where the don't spin or fly consistent with others.... I'm curious if anybody has ever had that happen with an Iron Will, and what it took to get to that point?

thanks

Trial153

WKR
Has anyone used the same head repeatedly, either for hunting or practice? How did it hold up? I practice a lot with my broad heads and in the course of doing that I break quite a few too. My Glendell Full Rut has taken more broad heads then I care to admit. Even if my current heads don't break, it seems like after enough practice shots with them they get banged up enough where the don't spin or fly consistent with others.... I'm curious if anybody has ever had that happen with an Iron Will, and what it took to get to that point?

thanks
I have a two that been through deer, they also been shot into a blob target. My guess is about 150 plus shots at the minium. They have held up fine.
I touched them up on flat stone and sand paper. I keep using the same two over and over keeping the rest like new till needed.

thanks

I ended up selling mine because I didn’t like the noise and they honestly didn’t fly that well for me. They were accurate on a perfect shot but much less forgiving and less accurate on those almost perfect but not quite shots. They were extremely durable. One centered the back of a Shuttle T blade and made a huge cut but the blade and edge was fine. My shuttle t blade was junk after hitting the iron will. Another iron will cut the tip right off my ATAC bleeder blade and was fine. All I did was touch up the blades by back dragging on 1500 grit wet dry sandpaper.

What kind of flight are most of you guys getting on these? Really impressed with them, but at $200 for a six-pack I really want to make sure they fly good first.

thanks

Toughest head I have tried... I'm away on work so can't get a pic for a few days, but I have one that went through my elk last year and into the gravel skid road it was on (was shooting downhill at it) I'll find a pic and upload it in a few days... but the head is still in good shape.

Just to add to that... I shot two while practicing... maybe 50-75 times each... and the were still quite sharp and 30 seconds on a strop had them hair popping again.

What kind of flight are most of you guys getting on these? Really impressed with them, but at $200 for a six-pack I really want to make sure they fly good first.

I getting really good flight from them. I shot a group 2 fletched and 1 Iron will at 120 yards the other day. 5 inch group.

Tough head penetrate well.