Iron Will single bevel Buff 200 true weight

TauPhi111

WKR
I'm putting together some 650gr Grizzly Stik arrows and am wondering if the Iron Will single bevel Buff (no bleeder blades) 200 grain runs a true 200 grains or if they tend to be a few grains over or a few grains under. I'm trying to get them to be as close as possible to 650 and match with my field tips, which I'm finding are about 2-3 grains under 200 grain. I know it wont really make a measurable difference, but I have the selection of back weights to do so, so why not do it. Thanks all for your input.

order some and find out. even a 15 grain difference at that weight arrow will not be enough of a variance to be noticeable

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The SB200 Buffs are weighing about 201 grains. There will be a little +/- variation due to all the grinding setups. Not sure what field points you are using but ours are 200 +/- 0.5 grains. FYI, a lot of pros have stated that they can't see a difference until you get over 10 grains variation in total arrow weight. I personally like to see all my arrows within a 3 or 4 grain range on a new build, but I know it doesn't matter that much if it's a little over that.

OP
TauPhi111

TauPhi111

WKR
The SB200 Buffs are weighing about 201 grains. There will be a little +/- variation due to all the grinding setups. Not sure what field points you are using but ours are 200 +/- 0.5 grains. FYI, a lot of pros have stated that they can't see a difference until you get over 10 grains variation in total arrow weight. I personally like to see all my arrows within a 3 or 4 grain range on a new build, but I know it doesn't matter that much if it's a little over that.
Hey thanks for your input! I'm using the Grizzly Stik 200 grain points of which most of them are about 198 grains, so its good to know i wont be more than a few grains off from my target set up.