Iron Will Snyder Core vane testing

Cheers, I wanted to see other feedback from any testing done on the IW Snyder Core for vane selection. Randy from TAC recommended 3 fletch 2.25 Matrix, which I like. I’ve also tested the AAE offerings (max stealth, pro max hunter) and the TAC drivers (2”, 2.75”). I haven’t tried Silent Knight or some of the other lesser known/hyped vanes.

If you have any ideas for me to test, please let me know what worked for you.

Mahalos,

R

Dennis

WKR
I have been trying Zinger four fletch 6 degree vanes that might be worth looking at. So far they seem to be working well for me and help increase my FOC and decrease my arrows inflight profile. They are a 3D printed vanes that weight 10-16 grains and slide onto the shaft over the nock. I the idea being able to test bare shaft flight and nock tune shafts and then being able to slide on or off vanes. Easy to replace a vane in the field.

Good luck with your testing

Attachments

• Zinger 2.0 Vane Z4 6 degree.jpg
    Zinger 2.0 Vane Z4 6 degree.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 65

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
I have been trying Zinger four fletch 6 degree vanes that might be worth looking at. So far they seem to be working well for me and help increase my FOC and decrease my arrows inflight profile. They are a 3D printed vanes that weight 10-16 grains and slide onto the shaft over the nock. I the idea being able to test bare shaft flight and nock tune shafts and then being able to slide on or off vanes. Easy to replace a vane in the field.

Good luck with your testing
That's the craziest looking thing I've seen yet!

TheViking

WKR
Cheers, I wanted to see other feedback from any testing done on the IW Snyder Core for vane selection. Randy from TAC recommended 3 fletch 2.25 Matrix, which I like. I’ve also tested the AAE offerings (max stealth, pro max hunter) and the TAC drivers (2”, 2.75”). I haven’t tried Silent Knight or some of the other lesser known/hyped vanes.

Mahalos,

R
Try the TAC Drivers 2.25 in a 4 fletch.

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider

Mahalos,

R
Haven't played with snyder core as I'm pretty happy with 5mm arrows, but I've tried a lot of Q2i vanes and am happy with those. The 2.1" shot great out to 70, haven't shot past that. Only shot broadheads up to 55 iirc. Right now I'm playing with the 1.75's but don't have anything to report yet. Got a new bow, needed 250 spine RIP TKO's, got some, but the place installed inserts but I'm using HIT's so had to send them back.

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I shot the Snyder Core system in a 4mm Axis for three TAC events and all my hunts last fall. I used a Max Hunter vane at 2.5 degrees helical and it shot well with all of our broadheads.

Mahalos,

R
Those new super Sabres

Seeknelk

WKR
Just curious what the Snyder core has to do with your vane choice? I use fusion qi 2 I think. 4 Fletch.