Iron will Solid 100

MT257

WKR
Does anyone have a solid 100gr head they would be willing to part with? I see you can no longer buy singles on their site.

Sled

WKR
I also wish they were selling singles as an option again. It was a great idea to not be tied into multiples of 3 like every other brand.

The resale is high enough that honestly you could buy a 3 pack and resell them as one used and two new for less than it would likely cost you to purchase a single.

Zac

WKR
Your not going to have flight or durability issues with this head, I would just buy as many as you are planning on using. Mine flew out to 60 after a bare shaft tune at 20.

OP
M

MT257

WKR
Your not going to have flight or durability issues with this head, I would just buy as many as you are planning on using. Mine flew out to 60 after a bare shaft tune at 20.
That sure could be the case. I’d just like to have one to compare my set up with kudu points to.

Zac

WKR
That sure could be the case. I’d just like to have one to compare my set up with kudu points to.
Those are a fantastic flying head as well. Tippets did an article on 6 fletch here you could look up. He was using Kudu's and V100s. If I remember right they all had same impact points. However he would probably be happy to give you his findings if you contact him.

Marble

WKR
I shot the Kudu points myself and the switch in accuracy was great going to an iron will. They will shoot as good or better.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Copen1822

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for sharing this. Where is the location of this on the site found. I can get to it through the link but otherwise I can not locate it. Either way you've solved my problem!
The singles are shown on the "Gear" page of the website store. The page lists everything they sell vs the specific pages for broadheads, apparel, knives, etc.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk