Iron Will Solid 150g Deep Six

TBarron

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I bought a single BH to run some A/B test with this vs The VPA 2 blade. I had the VPAs hitting right with my field points out to 100 and was really impressed. I was about to move to testing the iron wills, but decided to check 20yds one more time. Forgot to move dialer and launched arrow and broad head deep into the Woods never to be found. Nothing against my iron will, but the end result of my experiment is that I’m not responsible enough to have $110 Broadheads. The VPAs flew great and are $70 cheaper so I’m sticking with them. I would like to pass this along to responsible adult that might be ready for $110 BHs. NIB Single 150g Solid Deep 6 $40 TYD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So what exactly is it that you feel like you are “passing on” in this thread that would help our Rokslide sponsor or the readers here?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks to me like he's passing on a broad head for someone to try out that might be In the market for Iron Will Broadheads!

OP
TBarron

TBarron

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’m passing on one brand new 150g deep 6 Broadhead. I’m absorbing the shipping fees that I paid. That way if they like it they can buy a full set. I’m impressed with the sharpness and quality. I can’t speak to how they flew. My problem is I’m a dumbass that looses arrows too easy and shouldn’t have BHs this nice. It’s not helping anyone just sitting in it’s nice little wooden box in my bow case.

Loco4dux

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So what exactly is it that you feel like you are “passing on” in this thread that would help our Rokslide sponsor or the readers here?

Why does it matter? Dudes just selling a broadhead.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I get what you’re saying, but you bought it for a reason. I’m a gear guy and I know I’ve wasted $40 on a lot dumber shit. You have it, why not try it out and see? No biggie to me just found it intriguing.

OP
TBarron

TBarron

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I get what you’re saying, but you bought it for a reason. I’m a gear guy and I know I’ve wasted $40 on a lot dumber shit. You have it, why not try it out and see? No biggie to me just found it intriguing.

Bc based on my first round of the experiment I don’t deserve to have nice things