Iron wills grouping 6" left.

I have an older bow. Its a 2010 elite hunter. 70lb 28" draw. Shooting FMJ injexions cut to 28 3/4" 100gr solid ironwill with the impact collar. Im guessing my bow is out of tune in some way. I dont have a archery store close enough to take it. Is there anything i can do at home to try and fix this?

Thanks!

Brendan

WKR
I have an older bow. Its a 2010 elite hunter. 70lb 28" draw. Shooting FMJ injexions cut to 28 3/4" 100gr solid ironwill with the impact collar. Im guessing my bow is out of tune in some way. I dont have a archery store close enough to take it. Is there anything i can do at home to try and fix this?

Thanks!
Move the rest left in small Increments. After each movement, re-sight in and test again.

A better solution is to set the rest to centershot, and then shim the cams, but you need a shop for that.

ICU_RN

FNG
Funny you post this because I just shot one of my new s125s over the weekend. From 10 to 50 yds was 6-8” left every shot. Spoke with Cameron from tech support and tried several suggestions like nock tuning, but no dice. Shot one of my field points at 50 and sunk it in to 10 ring on the 3D boar. Then shot a v125 and slit the fletching on my field point arrow. Sticking to the v125s this year

OP
HuntInWild88
Sorry I was shooting at 40 yards. I have an old crappy target and i think any closer i would just blow right through the target.
And arrows are fletched right helix

541hunter

WKR
Sorry I was shooting at 40 yards. I have an old crappy target and i think any closer i would just blow right through the target.
And arrows are fletched right helix

My iron wills and exodus bh were both shooting 5ish” left of my fp last week at the same range. I moved my rest 1/32 to the left and problem fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
If your broadheads are hitting to the left of your fletched field pointed arrows, that is equivalent to a right paper tear. Here are the corrections you may make providing your a right handed shooter, only the first three apply your bow

1)Move your rest to the left
2) Shim your to right
3)more load on the cable guard (move it away from the arrow)
4) twist the right yoke while untwisting the left yoke

OP
HuntInWild88
Ok ill try moving my rest. I know i just moved it slightly right a few weeks ago becasue my fp's were hitting left the farther I shot. Im guessing I moved it just a little too far?
Thanks for the help!

OP
HuntInWild88
Seems to have worked. Bh is still hitting about 5" low at 50 but at least im on center.