Ironwill durability

Vandal 44

WKR
I have taken several animals with the Iron-Will BH. I have one BH that has a little bit of a wobble to it (I spines a cow elk on a followup shot). That same head hits the mark at 30 yards so I have no reason to send it back. The Iron-Will BH are expensive (they get real expensive when you lose one)

I am wanting to try the Iron-Will Wide for better blood trail and to make that wide cut, my concern is I only pull 50 pounds saving grace is I have a 30” draw. I might order some to use on bear and whitetail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
the bow shot numerous other fixed heads and also 1.5 heads with no issues. You shouldn’t have to totally alter a bow to a broadhead. They were also the only head I could audibly hear. I like GK standard though.

It may be slightest out of tune and just don’t show up on other heads. I tune mine for the 175 gr. XXL, and when I shoot the 125 gr. XL ‘S I add a 50 gr. Fact weight on the back of my insert. And never had an issue, on any bow as long as the spine of the arrow is correct. Have you tried a stiffer spine ? It may make the other heads fly better also, if your on the edge.

Stalker69

WKR
I have taken several animals with the Iron-Will BH. I have one BH that has a little bit of a wobble to it (I spines a cow elk on a followup shot). That same head hits the mark at 30 yards so I have no reason to send it back. The Iron-Will BH are expensive (they get real expensive when you lose one)

I am wanting to try the Iron-Will Wide for better blood trail and to make that wide cut, my concern is I only pull 50 pounds saving grace is I have a 30” draw. I might order some to use on bear and whitetail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should not be a concern if any thing that should be more of a reason to use them imo.

Last edited: