Irregular November weather and Mule deer activity

Pwells10

WKR
Thought id see others theories where the muledeer will be or have seen them in South east idaho in particular.

With irregular weather for this time in November, snow is sitting about 7800ft and up in the muzzy unit I drew. While temps are high teens low twenties in the morning. Its starting to cool this week and looks like a snow storm in my area right now.

Ive seen immature bucks down in the fields with does, and even does coming out of certain tree patches, no bucks appear.

I want to see what anyone thinks is going on? Irregular weather sending bucks packing early? Cutting rut time down? Snow sitting high, bucks following that line? What elevation should I be looking?

This time last season, id head out coyote hunting and the mature bucks would be in the fields. But also snow was 6-12" in the low lands. (Mightve just answered my question)Screenshot_2018-10-16-09-04-05~2.png

It seemed slow in eastern mt from the 5th to the 11th. Then like a light switch(after we tug out on smaller bucks) the mulies just piled into certain areas w/ a dozen bucks in 1 group. 4 first day shooters, 4-6 3.5 year olds and some forks. Also some smaller groups w/ mature bucks checking the does. Whitetails seemed half way into the rut. No fighting/chasing but some following and bucks w/ does. Back home in Jersey the rut is almost non exsistant since the 15th. No rubs, scrapes, chasing. Herds of does(30-40) but no bucks around. Also a bachlor group of small bucks(7-9 bucks) been hanging out. No mature bucks on camera since early November/late October. I'm gonna continue to striper fish till the scrape in my backyard is touched again. I'm hoping the blue moon on halloween screwed things up along with the temps. Maybe the second rut/moon will spark some more chasing.
Last year in MT whitetails were almost fighting to the death on the 11th and mulie bucks were near the does if not with them. Then it got warm and tough, as soon as it cooled down again it was game on again. Thats my 2 cents

OP
Pwells10

Pwells10

WKR
It seemed slow in eastern mt from the 5th to the 11th. Then like a light switch(after we tug out on smaller bucks) the mulies just piled into certain areas w/ a dozen bucks in 1 group. 4 first day shooters, 4-6 3.5 year olds and some forks. Also some smaller groups w/ mature bucks checking the does. Whitetails seemed half way into the rut. No fighting/chasing but some following and bucks w/ does. Back home in Jersey the rut is almost non exsistant since the 15th. No rubs, scrapes, chasing. Herds of does(30-40) but no bucks around. Also a bachlor group of small bucks(7-9 bucks) been hanging out. No mature bucks on camera since early November/late October. I'm gonna continue to striper fish till the scrape in my backyard is touched again. I'm hoping the blue moon on halloween screwed things up along with the temps. Maybe the second rut/moon will spark some more chasing.
Last year in MT whitetails were almost fighting to the death on the 11th and mulie bucks were near the does if not with them. Then it got warm and tough, as soon as it cooled down again it was game on again. Thats my 2 cents
Appreciate the response. Last 2 days its been light snowing there and mid teens in the morning. Highs will be low 30s high 20s till Monday. I think the bucks are more than likely a few 100 yards away in the brush. Atleast they should be, but I have been unsuccessful to pick them out. I'll have Friday to Monday to pull it off. Bad thing is, this unit is hit hard during general so might have the bucks tucked away.