Is 24hrcampfire down?

Wrench

WKR
I do a ton of deals there and always give phone numbers for just such an emergency.

EdL

FNG
I am going through classified withdrawals at this point. Also have a deal going with Oldelkhunter to meet this weekend, but his contact info is in my PM’s.

I don[t have enough posts to enable the PM feature. Can someone PM bperdue21 and let him know I posted my email. Thanks

Last edited:

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
I was getting the timed out screen occasionally for a few days before the site shut down. I’d get the screen refresh and it would load. Some viral or software issue I’m sure.

czyolman

FNG
With the member & post count the place has, I'd guess it makes the owner a lot of money & he will get it back up ASAP.

minengr

FNG
My money is on another 20 page rant between Big Stick, John Burns, and Safariman and a bet involving gold coins.

Wrench

WKR
My money is on another 20 page rant between Big Stick, John Burns, and Safariman and a bet involving gold coins.
I bought a gun off Safariman in person once. Interesting to hear someone so proud of themselves.

260madman

WKR
That place runs well for a while and then it gets glitchy and pop ups and spam crap. Rick won’t even try to fix it. Can’t post pics directly off a device either. Y2K called, they said good job of hanging in there 🤪.
Even Sticks’s hangout spent money and upgraded their site.

Grumman

WKR
Where is Sticks other hangout? His posts are always interesting to say the least

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk