WKR
Classified Approved
I couldn’t get on either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
MPat70

MPat70

FNG
Thanks guys. Just making sure it's not my computer. Haven't been able to get on it since last night.

Diesel

WKR
It is probably just a glitch.

However, it begs the question. What if... it was hacked...or taken down by the thought police. How do you know the reason?

The site is open to free exchange of points of view, which is controversial in the world we live in today. It was unimaginable not long ago that free speech would be under assault by the new "woke" culture.

It is telling that the very idea that it anything other than just a tech issue even enters the mind.

Diesel

WKR
Mr Avery, I am a computer illiterate but have a question. If Rokslide were to go down for an extended period of time, how would the users know the cause?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
@Diesel

Most likely you wouldn't know the cause. Most server errors that you see are generic. We try to give warnings ahead of time or post updates on our other social media if it's unexpected. But a simple update can shut a site down.

I suspect it's something simple over a 24 CF.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I hope it gets fixed, I was in the middle of making a purchase from a member there when it went down.