Is ammo availability gonna affect your hunting season?

rolocasi

FNG
I have one boxe left of 6.5 Creedmoor HLD-X rounds; So I am set for this year, just cant afford to practice or have a good offseason. I have 250 rounds of 30.06 federal soft points, so if things get dire, I may switch to use my old 30.06. I am having hard time finding anything in our local stores (bass pro). Muzzle loader components are available everywhere I look, I have been stocking on that, set for a while should I draw a muzzy tag or two.

OP
R

Rich M

WKR
I have one boxe left of 6.5 Creedmoor HLD-X rounds; So I am set for this year, just cant afford to practice or have a good offseason. I have 250 rounds of 30.06 federal soft points, so if things get dire, I may switch to use my old 30.06. I am having hard time finding anything in our local stores (bass pro). Muzzle loader components are available everywhere I look, I have been stocking on that, set for a while should I draw a muzzy tag or two.
Muzzy stuff is kinda slim around here and everything else is pretty much non-existent.

They have some stuff at BPS behind the gun counter, so you go in, log in on cell phone and wait to be called to see if they have any ammo you want. Gaah. might bring binocs next time to see if they have what i want before signing on.