Is camofire selling new or refurbished trail cameras

sacad

FNG
Just wondering if Camofire trail cameras are new or refurbished also if there is an issue with the cameras how is their Customer service and return policy

MtnMuley

WKR
They sell both. Descriptions will tell if they are refurbished. They've always been easy to work with on returns for me.

OP
S

sacad

FNG
Perfect thanks
Do they accept returns on the refurbished units or give some type of warranty

i believe they do a 90 day warranty on the refurbished ones. I bought some a few years back but never needed warrany

JDJHNTR

FNG
I’ve had nothing but good service with Camofire. They do sell both new and refurbished but they state that in their description. Shipping has been always pretty quick also.

seanu21

FNG
Agreed with the above. I bought 2 (new) cameras from them about 3 years ago and they are out in the S TX weather yr round and still working like a champ. Can't rem brand offhand but wasn't an expensive one. Shipping was fast. Have bought a few other trees tand accessories and stuff from Camofire also and always happy w what I get. I have noticed that sometimes if I go to Amazon and look for same thing, with Prime shipping if offered, its sometimes less than Camofire+ shipping so check both places.