Is Hodgdon Retumbo gone?

freebird

WKR
I have heard it’s going to military for 300 PRC. Thinking maybe it shouldn’t have sold 4 pounds only leaving me with 2 pounds left

Hmr

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought an 8 pounder of it last week. Haven’t really noticed much of a shortage.

cjl2010

Lil-Rokslider
If you don’t buy enough components to wear out a barrel you have lost.

mmac

WKR
I called them earlier in the year and they said mid year I would start to see it, but I haven't seen any and the local shops are being told it is coming still.

HMR - Where did you get 8# of it?

mmac

WKR
I'll add that the customer service and Bruno's Shooting both said to try 8133. I found a great load for the 264, but not one for the 7mm.

H1000 and Retumbo were both hard to find at one point or another in the last 7 months. Seeing more H1000 available recently so I doubt Retumbo is far behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmr

Lil-Rokslider
I called them earlier in the year and they said mid year I would start to see it, but I haven't seen any and the local shops are being told it is coming still.

HMR - Where did you get 8# of it?
Local gun shop here in PA. They had three eight pound cans of it, maybe should’ve got all three.

I've had an 8 lber for a few years. Never found consistent velocities with it in anything..

SOIHUNT

Lil-Rokslider
I bought some about a month ago and went back last week nothing and they wasn’t sure when they were going to get more?