Is it just me or does Rokslide cause shrinkage??

As my latest 6mm project bits and pieces are showing up I realize the truth of what is going on here. Shrinkage!! My projectiles are getting smaller. From my 300 PRC and @Ryan Avery helping me put the hammer down on load dev maximizing speed with the mighty 215, podcast including @Formidilosus , and Jake at @Unknown Munitions it’s real! If I could just figure out how to stop wallet shrinkage! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Wallet shrinkage and cartridge size shrinkage 😂. 5 years ago, 7rem mag was the smallest thing I'd hunt with and 6 and 6.5s were for low recoil practice and matches. Now I'm looking hard at a 6UM.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bank account shrinkage is a real disease. If you look up the definition of it, the first symptom is spelled F.o.r.m.a.d.i.l.i.o.u.s.

Randy

Optics is my weakness. Once you field near alpha or alpha glass, you’ll find a way to get your hands on it.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Cartridge and caliber shrinkage, bank account shrinkage, group size shrinkage, available time shrinkage (because now I have to reload and go shoot).

Though I thought this was all to save money, but now I think it was a trap. Yes, my rifle is under $1K and the scope on it was under $500, but reloading equipment, chronograph, Kestrel, and now apparently I need a shot timer or else @Formidilosus thinks I don't train for not posting in his thread within, like, 4 days, so, umm, yeah, about that.