Is RS at 5.5 millions hits a day?

Things are pretty slow on my end.

I'm really missing out on reading the not your honey hole but I'm hunting unit 19500 and I'd just like a place to see a decent animal threads, and my smart comments are taking forever to load.

Then there's the check my spine.....

Is rokslide just popular now?

Do that many people care that @robby denning is reviewing glass??

Polish_20210731_145745206.png

Or testing his new marathon mountain hunting slippers?

Reminds me, I need to get my mountain manscaping trim on. September is closing in.

OP
Billy Goat
I feel Rokslide is on a level most other forums can’t compete with. There is always something being posted- always. None of the the other forums have the kind of energy you’ll find here. It’s what brings me back. Keep up the good work guys!

I try

It's a difficult job, with little reward.

But the public shaming just needs to be done

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Things are pretty slow on my end.

I'm really missing out on reading the not your honey hole but I'm hunting unit 19500 and I'd just like a place to see a decent animal threads, and my smart comments are taking forever to load.

Then there's the check my spine.....

Is rokslide just popular now?

Do that many people care that @robby denning is reviewing glass??

View attachment 314393

Or testing his new marathon mountain hunting slippers?

Reminds me, I need to get my mountain manscaping trim on. September is closing in.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Cracking me up Billy Goat.

And you completely left out the context of the picture. I was indexing Reverse Diopter Mirror Imaging Porro Roof Angle. geez. Get it right dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Billy Goat
@robby denning is a #LEGEND of course people want to know, they probably want to know about the bunny slippers he wears to bed every night

I bet he has a lucky alarm clock that he stole from one of his kids years ago that he takes on hunts. Some little battery powered mickey mouse thing.

If he showed it you would see them selling on ebay for $900.