Is the Garmin Phoenix Worth The Money

Code_red

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking to get the Garmin Phoenix 6 and was wanting to get some feedback from anyone on here that has one. It seems like the versatility is endless but spending $750 for a watch to get the premium features is quite the investment. What are y’all’s experience with it? Is it worth the $$$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Phoenix 5s sapphire Ti. It's not the 6 but close enough. I love it! I picked it up here recently for like 300 as its the "old one"

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I won't even wear a $5 Timex watch, so yes.......$750 on a watch is way too much money IMO. But if you like to wear a watch......who's to tell you what to wear.

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
I've got the 6x. My primary reason for getting it was running. I wear it daily, both for running and throughout the day. The battery life is incredible, I use the GPS tracking 5 or 6 days a week and charge it less than once a week. It seems pretty accurate for tracking distance. It has a ton of features that I probably don't use. So I think the question is what do you plan to use it for?

I also have the fenix 5 titanium one. Got it on sale after the 6 gens came out to save a little money, i switched the band to one of the nylon ones tho. I love it! So many uses. I use it every day and cant imagine not having one now. Got my wife one and we recently got our fathers them too. If you have money to burn, a new model or the solar version would be sweet but i find the battery life and features to be plenty on mine. If you work out often and like to track all the different health statistics they're awesome and totally worth it to me. You could definately get by with an instinct if you wont use all the features of a fenix. Dont overlook the older fenix models either, i don't think you'd be missing much compared to a new one and i see no reason to upgrade yet personally

ndforbes

FNG
I have a 6x Pro and am shocked by how much I use it. I bought it for running and was hesitant to spend the dough, but am glad that I did. The battery is amazing and I use it for running, biking, hiking, backcountry skiing, etc, etc, etc. I couldn't be happier with it. If you do any sort of structured training, the data that it provides is amazing. For me, I use Training Peaks for my training software and it syncs flawlessly for me allowing me to track everything that I do.