Is the Ridgeline the best CF barrel rifle in its price range?

Also, how much does the long action stock weigh? What lighter stock options are out there to drop the Ridgeline barreled action into?

I can’t really give you a ton of input but I have a 6.5 Creedmoor Ridgeline and I’ve been extremely happy with it. Just wish i had shelled out for the actual caliber I originally wanted. Great rifle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cdpp880

WKR
I think the only competition near its price range would be the savage with the proof barrel. I have a ridgline in 300wsm and love it.

BlackTail

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure about the long action, but my short action Ridgeline stock weighed 34.7 ounces. I swapped mine for an EH1 which was only an ounce lighter but a much better stock. Mine is in 6.5 PRC and I’ve been really happy with it. Shoots lights out with the factory 143 ELDX.

tdhanses

WKR
That savage ultra lite might be the best deal out with the proof carbon, I held one and if was in the market would pick one up.

Love my ridge line except for the stock, finally got it switched and bedded in a manners EH1. Seemed like a quality rifle without the cost of a custom. Of course all that remains of mine is the action after burning up the barrel and hating the stock. Stock never bothered me til I shot with a more vertical grip, soo much better.

rootacres

WKR
In that price range yes. The 300 WSM Ridgeline I had was sub MOA without any dramas when I did my part.