Is the xtherm sleeping pad noisy?

GotDraw?

WKR
The noisiest pad there is is the one that doesn't keep you warm.

All night long your mind will endlessly ask itself what the F' was I thinking..?

You will be warm with an Xtherm.
JL

LionHead

WKR
Xtherm noise isn't that bad and you only really hear it when getting on/off your pad.
I feel like the noise is contained inside the tent. Your not sending out a distress signal.

Turning in the middle of the night its much less noisey. And let's be honest if your turning in your sleep, your not really ASLEEP, so the noise isnt gonna pull you out of REM anything.

My first night I usually can't sleep much if at all. After the 1st full day of, hiking, climbing, hunting ect I'm usually sleeping like a corpse for the rest of the trip.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Takeem406

WKR
I've had an Xtherm the last two years. I really don't understand what they are talking about. I've read all these reviews too.
I believe they must be engaged in an activity other than sleeping...
The noise has never been an issue.

The pad has a super high R value and weighs a pound. What not to love? I wish it was a tad thicker. Closer to the 3" range but then it'd weigh more probably. But for what it is it's a super good pad!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
N

nebhunt

WKR
I'm hoping that I will get a chance to check out the xtherm in person. After looking at reviews I'm also thinking the Sea to Summit comfort plus insulated might be an option for a few more oz.