Is there a durable 1 inch duplex scope?

Looking for a simple and durable (no wandering zero) 1 inch tube in the plain Jane 3-9x40 ish range to setup for wife and kids. Is there something like that in the market?

My Meopta 3.5-10x44 Cameraland special has rock solid across multiple rifles. It’s a shame they stopped making that scope. Don’t know about their new offerings though.

OP
O
My Meopta 3.5-10x44 Cameraland special has rock solid across multiple rifles. It’s a shame they stopped making that scope. Don’t know about their new offerings though.
I actually have the ability to grab one of those meopro right now so will pull the trigger.

Zeiss made a 3-9x40 Conquest that would have been great for this. Unfortunately not made anymore and chances of finding a used one aren’t good.

gumbl3

WKR
Burris Fulfiled ii.. My go to deer rifle sports one.. I take it out of the safe, beat the hell out of it all season.. Shoot it at one maybe two deer inside 100 yds then put it back in the safe til next year.. I don't even bother to check that gun before the season any more, it's just on

Nosferatu

Lil-Rokslider
The Trijicon Credo & Tenmile lineups get all the attention, but if you don't want an illuminated reticle, the Huron line has the same construction and in the size you're looking for:

KU_Geo

WKR
The eye relief specs on the Hurons looks way tighter than the credo. That’s made me shy away from them

I've moved from 1" leupolds to Trijicon AccuPoint 3-9x40 green dot duplex or green dot mil-dot...very intuitive and seems to be solid so far. The kids and wife will like that ilium. dot and shoot it well and you'll like that there's never any batteries to check on. Get the mil-dot version if you want some hold over points without dialling. And Kenton industries makes speed dial turrets for them so you can dial up if you like, me and my kids dialled up deer last season 300, 355 and 420 and was flawless. But I'd go vx3hd or accupoint in 1". The accupoint is another level above the vx3's though, in all areas, very nice little scope and champ in low light and darker targets as well as the instinctual aim point of illuminated dot for anyone but especially less experienced shooters. I'm not going back to the vx3.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Zeiss made a 3-9x40 Conquest that would have been great for this. Unfortunately not made anymore and chances of finding a used one aren’t good.
Those are great scopes. I have on on a rifle and I can’t imagine getting rid of it. Meopta made those for Zeiss, the meopta meopro 3-9 is nearly (if not completely) identical, I can’t tell a difference comparing them side by side. I had a meopro 3-9 in the classifieds and was surprised nobody bit on it.

TheGDog

WKR
The simple Vortex Crossfire II's aren't bad at all. I personally don't know how they do with heavy recoil, have one on .17 HMR and the other 50mm one on my AR.

The Burris FullField E2 though... I'd go for it first over the Crossfire II. Has a simple reticle with mark lines at each MOA on both axis. So if you learn your cartridges drops as MOA values, makes it easy to hold-over on-the-fly. Only thing is it's SFP so you'd have to put the magnification up to the max or whatever magnification value they tell you the MOA marks are calibrated for. I've never needed the marks yet though.