Is there a Rokslide code for Iron Will?

KBC

WKR
The Canadian peso is pretty bad right now. I have a dozen titanium collars and a 3 pack of heads on the way but I’d like to order a few more.
I should have asked before I ordered the other stuff but maybe there’s a code to save a little for next time?
Cheers

Loughgear

FNG
Ya it’s rough ordering anything decent across the border with the way our dollar is, and most companies have almost no dealers in Canada. I run iron wills also I usually have to think about it for a week to try a justify the exchange.

OP
K

KBC

WKR
Yep I drank the kool aid and payed for them. I think it works out to a little over $50 a head after the exchange and shipping. I wonder if I'll get hit with duty when they get here?
I actually did 2 separate orders for the collars and 3 pack of heads to hopefully avoid the duty. I can't wait for the border to open so I can get things shipped to my PO box in WA. I almost never get charged duty if its under $300-$400 in value and I'm picking it up myself in Blaine.

Yep I drank the kool aid and payed for them. I think it works out to a little over $50 a head after the exchange and shipping. I wonder if I'll get hit with duty when they get here?
I actually did 2 separate orders for the collars and 3 pack of heads to hopefully avoid the duty. I can't wait for the border to open so I can get things shipped to my PO box in WA. I almost never get charged duty if its under $300-$400 in value and I'm picking it up myself in Blaine.

Good Lord!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KBC
OP
K

KBC

WKR
Yes, here in communist Canada our dollar sucks big time. Then we must pay extra tax to our overlords.

Yes, here in communist Canada our dollar sucks big time. Then we must pay extra tax to our overlords.

You could defect to the US and pay your taxes to overlords here. I’m not sure much changes on aggregate. You would have cheaper broadheads.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
You could defect to the US and pay your taxes to overlords here. I’m not sure much changes on aggregate. You would have cheaper broadheads.

And your guns @KBC. Sorry bud had to poke the bear. Sorry they are taking guns away.

OP
K

KBC

WKR
@Reburn Haha I already told my wife if we come into some extra money I’m buying some property in the USA so I can continue to own some guns after our dictators disarm us completely.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Drinking the koolaid is right! You’d think we were hunting a T-Rex. Watched a guy at the range look around for his iron will that missed the target. I thought he was going to cry. I bet somewhere buried in the dirt it’s in great shape, and still shaved hair!

OP
K

KBC

WKR
Yep lol... I could have spent less on something else. In the end I just decided to get one of the best up front instead of always wondering if I was missing something. I upgraded to a new bow this year after getting into archery a few years ago with an older cheaper bow and haven't been sparing too much expense on anything else getting set up so why start now. I'm not the type to get a new bow every year so I'd rather buy quality stuff out of the gate.

Except the stabilizer, I'm making my own stab because I can't understand why a tube with some weights are so expensive.

Stalker69

WKR
I wish German kenitics had some kind of discount code also, pretty much all I shoot and with things the way they are they just keep costing more and more in US dollars. OP, if you don’t mind me asking what do iron will cost you by the time they get there ? It may make me feel better.

OP
K

KBC

WKR
@Stalker69 I was charged $162.13 Canadian dollars by my cc for a 3 pack of 125grain broad heads and shipping. Total USD cost was $115.90.

Stalker69

WKR
Yea, It would be nice if they both offered a discount, and the GK usually cost me about the same as I can get the iron wills for here. I do see your pain is greater then mine. Is there any way to get them to you cheaper from here ? Like do they tax less person to person or every thing the same no matter who sends it ?

Trial153

WKR
They are a quailty product. If you enjoy having gear that is high quality and will last then you will value these heads. Its money well spent.

OP
K

KBC

WKR
It's mostly the exchange rate that increases the cost. I might get charged duty but since these are made in the USA the duty would be 12% which is just the regular sales tax I would pay if I was buying them in Canada.

If they were made in China the duty could be much higher depending on the product.

Loughgear

FNG
Both times I wasn’t charged duty that I’ve ordered from them, 6 pack of 125 solids and 3 pack of 125 wides

Jimbob

WKR
I LOVE where I live and I am happy to have to pay extra to get my crap here.

Heading to the post office in an hour to pick a new to me bow that I bought off a guy in Wisconsin. Waiting on two other orders from the States as well.

Every time I think I might cry about the Canadian crap dollar or the insane shipping cost to get things here and the long wait time I just look at my Stone Sheep horns (that cost me $50 cdn for the tag) and I smile knowing I have it soooooo good.