Is there such a thing as a stock Grizzly semi-auto?

joshh

FNG
Also interested in finding a good G20 holster..dont want a kenai

Best thing I’ve found for hunting when run I a bino harness is to get a GCODE RTI compatible holster. ANR DESIGN makes the only one I’ve found for a Glock 20. How this system works is you can get a mounting wheel for Molle webbing the goes on the waist belt of your pack then the holster attaches to the mounting wheel. Obviously, the downside to this is you have to have Molle webbing on the waist belt of your pack, but my stone Glacier frame just has 2 straps running horizontally on the belt I attached the mounting wheel to that works just fine. This system also has belt and paddle mounts so if you’re taking your pack off you can easily carry your gun on your waisted when your pack is off.

f028fadfff661e16d92972d8078b49a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshh

FNG
BTW this is not a Glock 20 holster, it’s just for reference.
b981bca3066c023eddae3026116545e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read1t48

WKR
Blackhawk Serpa Sporter holster. $25 bucks on Amazon. Then buy the molle attachment. Maybe $10 bucks. Great retention, quick draw, cheap solution.

Bowfisher

FNG
Blackhawk Serpa Sporter holster. $25 bucks on Amazon. Then buy the molle attachment. Maybe $10 bucks. Great retention, quick draw, cheap solution.
Thanks for that, I have a stock Gen 4 G29.....shoots hardcast just fine. I have a custom holster made for the pack belt on my Kifaru. Regular OWB holster when not wearing the pack. I like the idea of a chest holster, but I think my AGC bino pack is heavy enough as it is.....would like to try one though.