Is this Kryptek Sheep hunt film satire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claypa

FNG
Another thing that I strongly believe is that if I had just been part of that situation I would be very upset that it happened and not celebratory in the least.

ClayA23

FNG
Not a good look for the hunting community. They need to remove the words “elite hunters” from the description as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OMB
I don’t know if this has been posted yet, but it probably should have been one of the first memes in this thread…

3a2f912e14796d1579ad7c30f03d93d7.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
First of all thank you for your service, never can thank service members enough for their sacrfices.

Your opening comment "Hello Boys", when you are trying to put out a PR fire this was not a good way to start. Hello gentleman or even Hello fellow outdoorsman/women. We are your peers or even more your customers.
That would be fake, Butch doesn’t talk that way

Do remember, he was one of the original sponsors to this site—might not exist without their initial support, so he actually feels a little kinship with you guys.

If you knew him, you would know that the word “boys” is not talking down to anyone

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK everybody’s spoken, including Kryptek. And reading since Butch posted, it’s just everybody trying to one up everybody,”I told you so,” and the like—no new info being shared. One name-
caller even got banned, so it’s time. I’m locking it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.