Is this Kryptek Sheep hunt film satire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always heard about a monkey f**king a football but I've never actually seen it live on video....damn

Did I hear him actually say "I'm happy I got to pull the trigger...and so many times?" WTF?

I never thought a video could be worse for hunting than the Jimmy John's dude but this one beat it by a mile... congrats guys... all 15 or so of you

The second shooters gun malfunctioned and it was a straight Texas heart shot then he missed high right by about 7 feet. It never actually showed his kill shot. I can’t imagine how ugly that was if they showed the first one the way they did. Then the old dude said I knew it was going to be a gun fight, what a dink.

grfox92

WKR
I skipped right to the 7:30 mark. And that's really all I needed to see. Pretty sad that a company is biggest cryptic didn't realize that they would be a bad move to release that video.

I couldn't imagine going on a sheep hunt and wind up shooting a sheep with someone else's rifle.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

CoHiCntry

WKR
Pretty simple to me… I DIDN’T watch it… I WON’T watch it… and if everybody else would STOP watching other peoples hunting videos they wouldn’t have a platform to support making this kind of garbage & maybe the hunting world could return to some kind of normalcy… but that’s just me 😬

AZ8

WKR

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
And even with all this hand wringing, this very weekend, that dude is going to spend close to $1,000,000 on a few Governors tags, Aisian sheep hunts, sheep hunts for his grandkids, and safaris. I watch it every year. On the good side, the majority of the money goes towards keeping sheep on the mountain for the rest of us.

Kryptec needs some return on their “investment” I’d imagine. If I were Doug, I would have scratched them a check to tell the story of “The Duke” and cut out the shooting. Of course if I were cutting the checks there would have been a lot of things done different and there would not be any need for editing.

There is a lot of good that comes out of theses things, sadly this shows much of the bad; that bad is not always the case.

Can’t recall if it was this ram but Idaho often has controversy with the Governor’s sheep tag. Just recently the buyer was trying to get game and fish to open some closed unit so they could kill their ram of choice.

TheTone

WKR
Yeah the ultra rich have done a great job convincing people and agencies that without the auction tags and special opportunities for them that wildlife conservation would suffer. They have weaseled their way in and built a model for themselves to have way more opportunity than the common man. At the end of the day it’s about filling a trophy room and bragging amongst themselves not conservation

mlgc20

WKR
Maybe before you head out into the field on your bazillion dollar hunt, just spend a few minutes at the shooting range and see if you can, in fact, at least hit the broad side of a barn.

And after you miss your initial target by 6 feet from a perfectly supported prone position, you definitely want to start shooting off-hand. My neighbor kid with his Nerf gun in 20 mph wind has more accuracy than this guy.

CorbLand

WKR
They have weaseled their way in and built a model for themselves to have way more opportunity than the common man. At the end of the day it’s about filling a trophy room and bragging amongst themselves not conservation
More importantly, the tax write off. Not saying I think that is a bad thing but what people are willing to pay for these tags are based on the size of write off they need. Its nothing more than a business expense for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.