Is this normal?

OP
204guy

204guy

WKR
204guy, what set up do you shoot in your 204?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont actually shoot a 204 much anymore. Its just a screen name that goes back 10+ yrs from when I was joining forums. Only 204 I currently have is an AR and its heavy and I hate how it throws brass everywhere. 35 gr bergers where phenomenal on coyotes though 40 nbt's too. just picked up another lefty 223 with a truck axel barrel that I'm going to disassemble and prob rebarrel to 204 Ruger.

Catchfish

WKR
looks cleaner than my garage right now, but I got a bull moose sitting on a stand because I haven’t figured out where I want to hang it. A small caribou bull I just cleaned and glued teeth into, a black bear that needs more degreasing and I glued as well and 2 black tails soaking to degrease as well. The only difference is mine are all small.

def90

WKR
Don’t know about normal but your electrician did a shit job on the electrical panel.

Ha! I didn’t even read the previous posts. Lol

nphunter

WKR
It’s pretty funny what we think is normal. I was sitting on the front porch early November cleaning my sons bull getting ready to boil it. I just got done removing the eyes and lower jaw and went to throw away some scraps and decided to toss the Halloween pumpkins at the same time. When I picked up a pumpkin it was rotten on the bottom and all slimy, i gaged a little scooping up the pumpkin slop and my son laughed and said “you just got done digging the eyes out of a skull with your fingers but think a rotten pumpkins repulsive”lol. He said people are weird.

Pretty funny when I thought about it.

OP
204guy

204guy

WKR
Any other cosmetic issues I can clean up for you boys? :p
2f1b6435d267517231dae4b3fc262b16.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Someone should be along shortly to give you crap about the dangling cord on your light. Better zip tie that bad boy. It might emit super high emf and give you cancer.

def90

WKR
Any other cosmetic issues I can clean up for you boys? :p
2f1b6435d267517231dae4b3fc262b16.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Lol, looks better. As a fellow tradesman I just have to say that when I see that shit it drives me nuts and I assume that it is a reflection of the quality of the rest of the job.