Is Utah hitting cards yet?

cgasner1

WKR
Some reason I thought that was still a couple weeks out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Everything will be posted by may 11th so they should start hitting the cards soon. Haven’t got any hits yet and we’ve got 4 people on the same card

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Everything will be posted by may 11th so they should start hitting the cards soon. Haven’t got any hits yet and we’ve got 4 people on the same card
That’s what I remember, about a week ahead of results

twall13

WKR
I don't expect anything until next week, but I'd be happy to see cards getting hit sooner. Last year the emails came a day after my card was hit for general deer.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
I'll keep an eye out. Luckily my card info that somebody is trying to buy a new iPhone today is a different one than the card I use for applications.

All I know is if I draw something this year it will have to be a really cool tag (<1% draw odds on most of them).

cgasner1

WKR
I'll keep an eye out. Luckily my card info that somebody is trying to buy a new iPhone today is a different one than the card I use for applications.

All I know is if I draw something this year it will have to be a really cool tag (QUOTE]

So a Utah tag lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
I Keep checking.. I think it's a little early yet. Should pull a general deer.

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Last year I got hit on the 12th. Should be soon!
One of my teachers told me that his dad said it should all be posted by the 11th and his dad is on the wildlife board. Not sure if that’s just a guess or if it’s facts, I guess we’ll have to see

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
One of my teachers told me that his dad said it should all be posted by the 11th and his dad is on the wildlife board. Not sure if that’s just a guess or if it’s facts, I guess we’ll have to see
Talked to him today and he corrected me - they are doing the draw on the 11th to see who draws the tags and then in the next few days after they’ll be hitting cards and sending emails.