WTB ISO 4x4 Suv

Versydus

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey Rokslide peeps, I'm looking for a somewhat local 4x4 SUV to the PNW. Nothing but bad luck on FB marketplace or CL.

My local crew raised $4500 to purchase a rig for our postmaster. He's our Santa clause, a combat vet, awesome husband and father to 4 kids and times are tight for him and his family. His boss gave him the ultimatum that he couldn't miss work for bad roads, and he drives a little mileage getter car. Dude legit walked 3 miles to work after getting stuck in a snow drift becaus he wouldn't call for a ride, said he didn't want us to have to drive in that crap.

So far I've had 3 vehicles bought out from under me while I was in the process of driving to buy them ('99 explorer, '05 pathfinder and a 2003 xc90) so screw FB marketplace.

Must haves would be 4x4, reliable transportation and at a minimum of 5 seats but I've been trying to get a 7-8 seater.

I've got cash and a trailer just let me know where I need to drive to. I'll go 400+ miles from 99130 to make it work, heck I'll drive wherever I need to go!

Thanks and may God bless America

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Woe, this is really cool. I wish I could help, but I'm a couple thousand miles away.

I would like to chip in some gas money for your efforts. Let me know where I can send some cash.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

OP
Versydus

Versydus

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I don't, its been all word of mouth here in Garfield.

It really hasn't been that there wasn't funds, just people being not good humans.

Hoping for a better option here.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk