ISO: Eberlestock F1 tall mainframe (with bat wings)

I think I've settled on this pack. I hear that even short folks need to get the tall in order for the load lifters to actually work. I am 5'7".

I don't care about color.

Generally yes but measure your torso and watch their pack fitting video first. Someone just posted on here a few days ago that he’s over 6-0, and the tall is almost too tall for him.

Gapmaster

WKR
I’m 6’1” and run the regular F1. Load lifters are minimal help. Maybe the tall frame would be better.
I don’t have an overly long torso though.

I got the bat wings for day hunts and run the Little Bigtop for anything overnight.
You can also run the dry bag and the bat wings at the same time for 1-3 days out if you want.

The only thing I’ve done is ordered a hip belt from Exo to try it on the F1. I’m not crazy about the belt. Seems like with anything 50+lbs I have to retighten my belt a little too often.

Once you get the harness adjusted out correctly, the pack rides really well IMHO. Good luck and let me know if you got questions...been playing with mine for a couple years now.

Elkhntr08

WKR
I’m 6’ and my F1 Tall fits me perfect, once I got the shoulder harness adjusted. Got a short torso, so mine almost as short as you can go.
Gapmaster, please let us know how the swap goes. I’m not terribly unhappy with the stock belt, but did like the EXO belt. About the only thing about that pack that I liked.