Iso Good deal Merino socks lightweight

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Drop.com also has some 3-packs of Fitsox in multiple lengths. Very nice, and wearing as good as my Darn Tough socks. I think they are $20 for 3-pack.

Drop also had 3-packs of the Darn Tough socks recently. That is how I got into them cheap. Lifetime warranty, so will take to REI for exchange when I wear them out.

But the Fitsox have been nice for running, hiking, and hunting for the last couple of years.

Screenshot_20200728-151130_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200728-151130_Chrome.jpg

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider

Another vote for costco.
Ive got most all mentioned brands (besides farm to feet), and the costcos kick ass for the money.

Fits are the only socks I'll use anymore. Incredible "fit" top quality, never will bunch or move once on.
I love the feel and fit, but too bad they don't last. I have had a couple of pairs that I cycle through with my Darn Toughs and have worn the heels out of both while the DTs show no wear.

Professor

Lil-Rokslider
Theyre on amazon
"Kirkland signature merino trail socks"

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
49beeb3b059e970e6237a71d779b0dde.jpg
I just ordered the 4 pack and with tax it was $37.00. I really just could not turn that down. I was looking at some darn tough socks that are priced around 25 a pair. I know I am turning into an old codger but really. 20-30 bucks for a pair of socks?

keller

WKR
I just tried some injinji liner socks lightweight and comfortable so far and you can put a thicker pair over them if you want. Their is another thread on liner socks. I also have darn tough and off brands as well.wear holes in the off brands.

I specifically boycott farm to feet socks as their website claims they source the wool from the western United States. I want to do my part to ensure I’m not contributing to wild sheep disease.

I would like to learn more about which domestic sheep are grazing in wild sheep country. I know we still have a bunch here in California. Every time we get a Bighorn sheep increase in population, along comes respiratory disease and wipes em out :(

I would like to learn more about which domestic sheep are grazing in wild sheep country. I know we still have a bunch here in California. Every time we get a Bighorn sheep increase in population, along comes respiratory disease and wipes em out

IMHO the wild sheep foundation doesn't do an effective enough job of pointing out companies that source their wool from the western US/Canada. Kuiu and FL do a great job of making it well known that their wool comes from NZ, but I feel that they're missing out on a marketing hitch by publicizing that their stuff is protecting wild sheep populations.

1234AveA

Lil-Rokslider
COSTCO 4 pack of Merino Trail Socks for $16. in Canada....probably $12 in the US. And I just double them up when I want "thicker" socks. Wash them hot and dry in the dryer and they last me for a long time.

Being in Florida, we never get cool stuff like this at our Costco. We do get a lot of great fresh seafood.

Spoonbill

WKR
I haven’t bought these, but I have other darn tough socks and they are great. Made in the USA too.

Unclemoe

FNG
I will back up what others have said, the Darn Tough socks are amazing!!!! i wear them for days at a time and they still feel amazing at the end, never smell never had a single blister with them. and like said before they have a life time warranty, they get a hole or tare send them back and they send you a new pair

Backstrap

FNG
Check out the LeBent merino wool and bamboo light ski socks on eBay. If you like tall socks that stay up, these work great oh, and they're $2.99 a pair.