ISO hunting buddies - Front Range CO

ededic

FNG
Hey all! New hunter from the front range CO here. I don't have anyone in my circle of friends that hunts so looking to expand my hunting network. If anyone needs a scouting buddy, wants to shoot some 3D bow, etc, I am game.
Looking to do some otc archery this year possibly rifle as well.

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
I have a friend that moved out to either Brighton or Greeley who was just saying he’s interested in getting started hunting out there, but doesn’t really know anyone that hunts just yet. You out that direction or further south?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am west of Greeley. About 30 min. Not too far.
Hey Ed, what's up man. I just moved to west Greeley 10 months ago from Wisconsin. I'm friends with @TexaninSconny . I'm new to the hunting scene, rookie persay... I just picked up a Tikka T3x 270 and got my first Elk tag from the draw. I was meant to go hunting with a friend however he moved to Wyoming and wasn’t picked for a tag this year. So I’m by myself to figure it out.

jaweav12

FNG
Hey Eric, I know how it is man I was new to the area about 2 years ago. I have been picking up some hunting buddies here and there. I’m in Fort Collins but I work a rotation schedule in South America so I’m gone a lot but when I’m home I’m off and can usually get out and hunt fish shoot 3D. I won’t be back until July but DM if you want and I can give you my #

jaweav12

FNG
Hey Eric, I know how it is man I was new to the area about 2 years ago. I have been picking up some hunting buddies here and there. I’m in Fort Collins but I work a rotation schedule in South America so I’m gone a lot but when I’m home I’m off and can usually get out and hunt fish shoot 3D. I won’t be back until July but DM if you want and I can give you my #

I don’t know why I called you Eric lol

MHB

FNG
Hello,

I am in the Broomfield area but shoot 3D in Boulder and Longmont area. Feel free to reach out if you want to connect and shoot one of the ranges.

Matt

OP
ededic

ededic

FNG
Hello,

I am in the Broomfield area but shoot 3D in Boulder and Longmont area. Feel free to reach out if you want to connect and shoot one of the ranges.

Matt
I sent you a direct message.

Jaquomo

WKR
You should join Fort Collins Archery Association and Big Thompson Bowhunters. Both great clubs with great ranges, and you'll meet a lot of hunters.
Just understand that if you hook up with someone to hunt/scout etc that you both have an understanding of what you can share with others. A few years ago I hooked up with a great new (to the area) guy for scouting/hunting. I'm a lifer here, he recently moved here. We made a pact to keep everything we found to ourselves.

What I came to find out was that meant "ourselves", uncles, buddies from work, neighbors, buddies from back home, etc.. Of course they were all "great guys" and would "never tell anybody else" about our spots we found. Another hard lesson learned.