ISO Manners LRH

Looking for a manners long range hunter stock for a 300 prc I’m having built. I know there is a back log with ordering but I’m sure hoping someone has access to one or has one for sale or may have a lead to someone that has one for sale. I can get a manners eh1 or the adjustable eh1 but I’m trying to shave weight bc this will be a hunting rig that I’m tryin to keep around 9 pounds with glass. I prefer an adjustable stock bc I have another fun with a very similar McMillan and have to have it raised about an inch or a little more to put my eye directly in line with the scope.

Thanks! I appreciate the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should get in contact with @Robinhood21. He is a Manners distributor, and in January he had some LRHs.
Thanks bud!

I've got various Manners stocks that come in pretty much every month. Most are EH1s in long action and short action. I've been ordering a lot of LRH stocks recently as well. I even have a batch of Lefty EH1s coming for all you southpaw guys with some other stocks sprinkled in also.

I wish I could, but I can't really give lead times. I never know when I'm going to receive a new batch... all the sudden I'll get an emailed invoice telling me I have some on the way. I always have about 150 stocks on order at any given time so I'm always getting more inventory in... although it always goes fast.

I have a "TO CONTACT" list that I keep on file of guys that contact me looking for something.

Ryan

Jmedin

FNG
Thanks bud!

I've got various Manners stocks that come in pretty much every month. Most are EH1s in long action and short action. I've been ordering a lot of LRH stocks recently as well. I even have a batch of Lefty EH1s coming for all you southpaw guys with some other stocks sprinkled in also.

I wish I could, but I can't really give lead times. I never know when I'm going to receive a new batch... all the sudden I'll get an emailed invoice telling me I have some on the way. I always have about 150 stocks on order at any given time so I'm always getting more inventory in... although it always goes fast.

I have a "TO CONTACT" list that I keep on file of guys that contact me looking for something.

Ryan
Put me on that list for when you get the lefty’s
Please!

JM151

FNG
Thanks bud!

Ryan
Do you by chance have a LRH in artic camo long action on order?

Do you by chance have a LRH in artic camo long action on order?
Last I spoke with Manners, they weren't taking orders for Arctic Camo stocks because they were out of the white carbon fabric and it had been backordered for over a year. I'll check again though

****UPDATE*** Spoke with my guy at Manners and he said the backorder arctic fabric has no end in sight and may discontinue the arctic option all together.

Last edited:

JM151

FNG
Last I spoke with Manners, they weren't taking orders for Arctic Camo stocks because they were out of the white carbon fabric and it had been backordered for over a year. I'll check again though

****UPDATE*** Spoke with my guy at Manners and he said the backorder arctic fabric has no end in sight and may discontinue the arctic option all together.
Oh wow. Thanks for the update.