Issues with newer Brownings?

Anyone having issues with newer browning cameras? I ordered 3 of the "Browning Strike Force HD MAX 26LC" from Cabelas this fall, set of batteries and an SD card for $100, and these have been the first ones I've had an issue with. Reviews have been terrible on them. I did the update on the software to fix the power off issue they have, and they seem to work ok for a little bit but I just pulled cards on one tonight and it didn't take 3 shot bursts reliably, there were singles and doubles mixed in. Batteries were fine, still 2/3 power. I haven't had the issues with them that the reviews have been showing, but they're messing up just enough to wonder about them.
I saw the reviews right away on them and ordered some of the previous generation Strike Force Max HD's and DarkOps Extremes, as well as the current Strike Force Apex because I've had these cameras and they seem to work fine. Anybody else have any input on whats been working and what isn't? Inside the cover is a model number
The ones that have been working for me are:
BTC-5HD-MAX
BTC-6HDX
BTC-5HD-APX-CP
The ones that have been acting up are BTC-5HD-26-CBD

Just trying to gauge reliability and figure out which ones to keep investing in. I've got a slug of these things over about 5 years and 7-8 models and they've been great, hopefully these are just a fluke.

Cntrmass

FNG
I’d have to check my model number.
But my Browning has been working great, except for the grass I didn’t think would trigger but did, it took a huge amount of photos, I think it wore the battery down, taking so many pics.