Issues

Beastmode

WKR
1. What would be the best way to get cat piss off of an archery target?

2. What is the best attractant (bait) for a cat?

3. What broadhead would you recommend for small game?

chobbs

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know about the first 2 questions but I do like using the small game heads instead of broadheads. Judo points or something like the G5 small game heads. That way you don't blow clean thru and lose an arrow in the next county.

You chosen scent eliminating spray although cat pee is kind of like skunk its tough to get out. I use old broadheads because I got tired of my grouse taking a blunt and continuing on as normal.

chobbs

Lil-Rokslider
Burning the target might be your best bet. Well that might just produce smoke that smells like cat piss, maybe a trip to the dump.

This thread needs pictures.

This stuff really does work.
sCLsSGP.jpg

"The taste cats can't resist" Confirmed
mjOVfNB.jpg

Ulmer edge does ok.
TBGBF6h.jpg

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
That right there has got be one of the funniest narratives to pic posts I've read in quite some time. OMG I'm laughing my ass off right now!

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

WKR
At about an hour before sunset this evening I set out to find the P and Y siamese Tom I have been scouting for quite some time. I got to my glassing point after about a 1 minute 45 second hike across a green lawn. I knew his routine of leaving his bedding area and going to the area where he pees on my block in the safety of the night.

I set up with my vortex razor binos overlooking the bedding area. At about 100 yards I spot a tail move in a brush pile. I check the opportunity for a stalk and see a treeline downwind from the bedded Tom. I get my things together and make a long stalk (about 3 minutes) on the bedded Tom. As I round the treeline I spot him at 30 yards. I raise my elite and my release finds my d loop. I settle my top pin right behind his front shoulder. Thwack! He takes two steps down from his ribben cliff bedding area that backs up to some brush and become lifeless.

I don't normally shoot expandable heads but found some on clearance today and they seemed to get the job done on this p and y trophy. no kill pics do to I'm not sure how to tag it....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421462390732.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421462390732.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 90

c5mrr270

WKR
Nice story, but you forgot to name the outfitter you called immediately after you found out you drew the tag.

Shrek

WKR
Sweet ! I don't think there's been a more satisfying hunt told here since my epic attic rat hunt :) . I heard you went with Cat Lady Adventures....?