It is amazing how many elk you see this time of year.

I live east of Coeur d alene, idaho. It is amazing how many elk you see right now. The high country is still loaded with snow for a couple more months.
the fields are greening up and the elk are just browsing away. Right now and for the next month, it is nothing to see 60 elk on my way to town.

hammerguy

FNG
The woods are waking up!
Same situation with midwest whitetail.
I have a half-dozen cellular trail cams setup.
Last few months I'd maybe see a squirrel every couple weeks.
Night before last I shut down the mobile feature after nearly 100 photos came flooding in.
Deer, skunks, turkeys, mink, coyotes, raccoons, rabbits; it's like the door to Noah's Ark was opened.

ndbuck09

WKR
seems like a lot less elk on the fields in the Garden Valley area when my wife and I were out for a drive last weekend. Not sure if it's because the winter's been a little lighter this year and some have already moved back into the hills more or if there's just less elk

Dkiss103

FNG
I live east of Coeur d alene, idaho. It is amazing how many elk you see right now. The high country is still loaded with snow for a couple more months.
the fields are greening up and the elk are just browsing away. Right now and for the next month, it is nothing to see 60 elk on my way to town.
I miss that part of the country. Lived in Postfalls for a few years during high school