Its happening again in California

J Batt

WKR
August 31st California is closing the los Padres and other forests to public access, to prevent wildfires. They say only for 2 weeks to "slow the spread.." Think I've heard that line before. I knew this would be the "new normal" after they closed it last season, not to mention other recent mandates that have been handed out and consumed like candy in this state.
Gotta control people from doing anything that might pose risk to themselves or anyone else right? If you don't think so, call Los Padres Regional at 707-562-9113 and leave a message that describes why individual freedoms, even in times of great distress and risk are more important than fear based laws.

Last edited:

Poser

WKR
1e0e8d38ecd1e55f7b7cb2063d21f558.jpg

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Az did the same thing about 2 months ago. It lasted a few weeks until we got some rain. I can not say I am against it or for it. I can see the argument from both sides, luckily, ours was in the middle of summer and not during hunting season.

Azone

WKR
Az did the same thing about 2 months ago. It lasted a few weeks until we got some rain. I can not say I am against it or for it. I can see the argument from both sides, luckily, ours was in the middle of summer and not during hunting season.
It will take a fluke storm to get enough measurable rainfall before November in my area, more likely December or January.
The season I’m hunting ends September 26th if I’m EXTREMELY lucky I will get the last two weekends to hunt odds are it’s not happening, hope I’m very wrong.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
It will take a fluke storm to get enough measurable rainfall before November in my area, more likely December or January.
The season I’m hunting ends September 26th if I’m EXTREMELY lucky I will get the last two weekends to hunt odds are it’s not happening, hope I’m very wrong.
Man, that sucks bad.

Our problem is lack of management that lead us to this point. Now we have to pay for it.

What if your not vaccinated but you identify as vaccinated?🤔
What if you identify as a rain cloud?
Tomorrow California is closing the los Padres and other forests to public access, to prevent wildfires. They say only for 2 weeks to "slow the spread.." Think I've heard that line before. I knew this would be the "new normal" after they closed it last season, not to mention other recent mandates that have been handed out and consumed like candy in this state.
Gotta control people from doing anything that might pose risk to themselves or anyone else right? If you don't think so, call Los Padres Regional at 707-562-9113 and leave a message that describes why individual freedoms, even in times of great distress and risk are more important than fear based laws.
Controlled burns has been a successful land management practice for thousands of years.
Yet in recent years countries around the world have stopped doing them for no reason that can be explained rationally.

Also, counties in Asian and the Middle East have been cloud seeding for around a decade, maybe longer.