Its happening again in California

TheGDog

WKR
Well thought I would insert some positivity to this thread of negativity that I started.

When the forest reopened I pulled an Azone buck off a “yoga” trail 3 miles from my house. Last day of the season.
Felt pretty good to be passing a bunch of hippies who had no idea it was hunting season or that it was even legal in that spot. hahaha.
My Second tag was also affected by fires in the Sierras. But I was still able to hunt and even pass on a couple bucks.
Hope all you CA guys where able to hunt as well.
Happy Thanksgiving.
I can NOT imagine how freaking Good that would feel to stroll past the granolas packing out a deer!

fish impaler

Lil-Rokslider
Well thought I would insert some positivity to this thread of negativity that I started.

When the forest reopened I pulled an Azone buck off a “yoga” trail 3 miles from my house. Last day of the season.
Felt pretty good to be passing a bunch of hippies who had no idea it was hunting season or that it was even legal in that spot. hahaha.
My Second tag was also affected by fires in the Sierras. But I was still able to hunt and even pass on a couple bucks.
Hope all you CA guys where able to hunt as well.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Nice job !