Its Hard To Believe Some People!!!

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
A month or so ago a member from another site got convicted of poaching. It seemed that many of the members were defending him by stating "Everyone makes mistakes" and "We have all done it" but this is exactly why I felt to have my account deleted. Now someone out of the "Family is convicted of poaching and now the table turns. I just don't get it!!!!!!

The most recent
http://blacktailcountry.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4508

The members story
http://blacktailcountry.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4439

velvetfvr

WKR
I read those posts and it doesn't make sense either why he would do that. Stories are totally different so who knows what to believe.

OP
MJ from Oregon

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
MJ, I am a little confused?? What is your stance on this?

I do not agree with poaching!

This board had Mods and Members protecting another member after he got convicted. Less than a month passes and another poaching incident arises (non members) and they are all over them.

I felt they should have let the kid get some heat from other members instead of deleting threads and post like they did. Then have members telling the kid its okay.........."We all have done illegal stuff" and "At least you are owning it" (after some people convinced him to admit it publicly).

Maybe their is some truth to all of us doing something illegal in our past but I did not believe that was appropriate to be telling a 17 year old this just after him and his friend got caught. But something illegal and attempting to kill a buck and a doe with a spotlight with archery equipment is a little more planned out IMO.

Ted Nugent................They went ape shit over that!!

Last edited:

trkyslr

WKR
mj I agree with you! You let him think it's not as big a deal in others eyes he'll more then likely do it again.

wk93

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with MJ. I'm sure they had done it in the past. Poaching usually isn't a one time thing. I hate the poachers here because a person can really see the damage it does. I rarely see deer around my house anymore. I can be deer hunting one day, drive out at dark (well past shooting hours because I was a long ways from the gate) and I see people heading into the woods. Then the next morning there will be a couple sets of rib cages with the heads cut off right at the gate. It just pisses me off when I see that. And it happens every year.