It's that time..post up your elk shed photos!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another good day out, not for the return it yielded for myself, but anyday out of the office and in the woods is a good day. My friend Brian scored a nice 5pt set.
P4270535-001.jpg

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flying into Denver in 2 weeks..headed out for a few days scouting/shed hunting. Can't wait.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sheds are difficult to find this year in my neck of the woods, but Magnum had a good day and one old shed is still hanging from my 03 meatpole....Ryan still trying to figure this spot out:)
P4280540.jpg

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dang man...going nuts, dreaming of finding elk sheds. When we used to have a good deer herd here it was fun to get out and pick horns. Found 26 one year, with 4 matched sets. I'll have to post up some pics...

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another fine day of hiking in North Idaho. A couple of shed outings left and time to concentrate on hunting prep:)

BigSurArcher

Banned
These aren't from this year, but since I don't live in elk country, forgive me! They are pretty nice nonetheless. Great photos everyone by the way!

DSC00935.jpg

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last day out in North Idaho. Saw 4 bulls up close and personal, but could not find anything fresh.

Nice year Ross! You did very well. I love shed hunting and Idaho is a great place to do it in! I ended up with a few myself this year...Wish I had more pictures!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Ross, I see your just getting rid of the little guys:) You could of fit one or two more in there!:)