I've been censored.

Fatcamp

Well Known Rokslider
I have an account because my floor at work uses it to communicate and show off baby pictures. I never, and I mean never have anything to do with politics, religion, gayness, straightness, or anything else that would cause me stress.

Life just doesn't have to be that hard.

DenverCountryBoy

Well Known Rokslider
I shared a link to a medical study from British researchers about the side effects from the covid vaccine in youth.

All I wrote was "Something for parents to consider."

Banned.

OP
Team4LongGun

Team4LongGun

Well Known Rokslider
As far as the trailer, I listed it on Craigslist Kalispell after being banned from FB. In 30 mins I had several legit inquires and the first guy bought it hours later. By then, 7 more serious offers came in.

That was my first and last experience on FB. F them! Guess the Craigslist scammers haven’t made it to MT yet-glad I’m in a good area with good people.

Yarak

Well Known Rokslider
Never been on FB and dont have any plans to
There are many good forums to sell stuff on and youll always have to deal with scammers and lowballers and the like

Marbles

Well Known Rokslider
So there is no confusion-I ONLY posted the ad. Did not have/make/find friends or post anything to the regular page. Unreal.
I deleted my Facebook over 5 years ago and despise the company. However, I have to point out that even on Rokslide a new account posting a high dollar item for sale would be suspect. In Facebook terms, having no "friends" makes an account look like a scam.

I would not call it censored in this case, rather wrongly identified as a scammer.

Anyway, consider yourself blessed not to be tied to a company that knowingly traffickes in human suffering to help their bottom line.