I’ve been waiting for a belt like you

92xj

WKR
When you boys want to play in the adult belt league, take a look at https://www.marsupialgear.com/products/stretch-web-belt?variant=12699179122774
I am sure the FL belt is great as well. What I like about the marsupial, besides the stretch, is the hook buckle. Easy on off, doesn't alter from your set point and the lowest profile buckle I have ever seen. I had no idea someone could make a "perfect" belt, but I believe it has been done.

87TT

WKR
When you boys want to play in the adult belt league, take a look at https://www.marsupialgear.com/products/stretch-web-belt?variant=12699179122774
I am sure the FL belt is great as well. What I like about the marsupial, besides the stretch, is the hook buckle. Easy on off, doesn't alter from your set point and the lowest profile buckle I have ever seen. I had no idea someone could make a "perfect" belt, but I believe it has been done.
When you get older, like me, and your stomach eats your butt and you can end up where keeping a belt/pants up becomes a problem. Especially with a backpack. Stretch is NOT your friend. Enter suspenders. No more pack belt digging my belt into my hips. You young guys and those with a butt are lucky.

92xj

WKR
When you get older, like me, and your stomach eats your butt and you can end up where keeping a belt/pants up becomes a problem. Especially with a backpack. Stretch is NOT your friend. Enter suspenders. No more pack belt digging my belt into my hips. You young guys and those with a butt are lucky.
ha! Completely understand.
I went the suspender route for one backcountry trip and couldn't finish the trip with them on. Where the FL suspenders buckles are is right where my pack was riding and caused a lot of irritation for me. When I am not wearing a pack or doing the daily light weight, easier stuff, the suspenders are nice.

Brianmp01

WKR
I had the FL one didn't like it they run super small and mine slipped all the time, so I bought the marsupial one and its 10x better.

I'm liking the FL belt but noticed it ran a little small too. I've always worn a leather belt and used it to assist with a couple deer drags over the years (I hate dragging tho).

No slipping here and super comfy. Eliminates the chaffing when wearing under my pack. Yeah I've got some love handles but nothin serious yet. Overall it's a great belt.

chasewild

WKR
Not to keep pushing alternative's to what is likely a good belt, but the arcade belts were a game changer for me:

Adjustable, reliable, low profile, stretch and some cushion.

Suspenders are for raw spots on your long pack outs. Never again.

100% agree. I absolutely love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR

I wear one daily and also wear one hunting. I do find I have to re-tighten it periodically (every week or so) as week of off and on tends to let it slip open some.

Michael54

WKR
Not to keep pushing alternative's to what is likely a good belt, but the arcade belts were a game changer for me:

Adjustable, reliable, low profile, stretch and some cushion.

Suspenders are for raw spots on your long pack outs. Never again.
Is that buckle metal or plastic?

I've been wearing a marsupial gear stretch web belt this year. Super comfy, doesn't loosen, doesn't require b under pack belt and at 20 bucks, how do you go wrong??

sneaky

"DADDY"
That just looks like a reverse version of the Sitka low profile belt I've worn for years lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4ester

WKR
That just looks like a reverse version of the Sitka low profile belt I've worn for years lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The marsupial is made out of a stretchy material so stays tight. Never used the Sitka one, so not sure if it’s the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
How do the belts listed here carry a sidearm? Looking to pick a new one up. Like the looks of the Marsupial. Is the fit on these true to listed size? I have a 35-36” waist.

Rob5589

WKR
If interested in a belt, give this one a try. I have a "negative ass" as my wife calls it and this belt is money, even under a pack. Might be the best 20 bucks I've spent.