Jacked up feet

I’ve had one pair of boots I’ve ever just loved which was a cabelas boa boot and is no longer made.
I purchased some crispi Briskle. They are stupid comfortable when I put them on but my toes start hurting and get real hot. It’s because they are rubbing in the top of the toe box.
I reached out to crispy who was very responsive and very Nice to talk with.
There solution is new insoles. I tried some and had good results with wearing thin liner socks from Kendrick but darn tough socks same issues.
So I have thick feet I guess.
This is a new issue as until the last 3 years I’ve hunted out of rubber boots.
So…..
If I bought a boot that was 1/2 size bigger, that wouldn’t really help I don’t think?
Would a boot not so stiff help.
How about another brand.
I bought some zamerlans but sent them back they where to tight to get on.

Any help be great!!

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Half size up for sure and then unfortunately sometimes boots just don’t get awesome until fairly intense break in. I will say I had a similar experience with Crispi’s. It was in store so I didn’t buy any so I never gave them an honest shot. But I need to find a boot that still feels halfway decent new before I drop that much on them.

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
I was hoping you had more suggestions. Nice to hear what other folks have learned for these problems. My feet have always been a strong point until this year. For whatever reason they decided to start giving me troubles. So I’m much more picky than I’ve ever been. Maybe too many summers in nothing but flip flops has me paying the price 🤦‍♂️

OP
S
I was hoping you had more suggestions. Nice to hear what other folks have learned for these problems. My feet have always been a strong point until this year. For whatever reason they decided to start giving me troubles. So I’m much more picky than I’ve ever been. Maybe too many summers in nothing but flip flops has me paying the price 🤦‍♂️
I will say I won a pair of russel boots they make for you after measuring your feet. They are like Walking on a cloud after the break in and every two years i send them in spend $150.00 and have them completely re built. I wear them 6 days a week in landscape construction. However they have zero support and no matter what I do they leak water.