Jeans. You know, like denim blue jeans.

Garshark

FNG
Go to the store and try on lucky brand Jean they have tons of different styles and pick the ones that fit u best. The material is so nice and comfortable if I put any other Jean's on they feel uncomfortable.

dtrkyman

WKR
I am a 30 as well and my favorite jeans are Mavi, I think Sierra Trading Post has em?

They have some styles that look like they should be your sisters but also have some pretty basic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDZ

WKR
I can't wear mall jeans. No mall brand makes an inseam long enough in My waist size. I've found that a western clothing store or feed store is about the only place a 31x36 Jean is available.

My go-to Jean is Wrangler Retro Relaxed fit. But, since I don't pay full price for anything, I occasionally find another style or brand on the clearance rack. Wrangler 42 works. Cinch Green Label. Cinch Grant...

jspradley

WKR
I love the Prana Bridger jeans. They are a slim straight fit but not hipster skinny leg, and nice stretchy material too. My only problem with them is the dye fades pretty quick... within a year they will be more gray than dark blue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
dreamingWest
They're still in testing. I used Revtown's fit finder in which they were adamant I order size 31x30 (I'm normally a 30x32). Sure enough they came in an inch too big on the waist and inch shorter than I prefer. The exchange for 30x32s was quick and easy.

As typical for 30x32s, they fit my waist great but they are baseball pant tight on my thighs. The Revtown Automatics must have some sort of taper because they are even a little snug on my calves. All that said...I love the material after wearing them for a day the fit is much better. I wore them a second day and they were extremely comfortable. I even played a little basketball in them. I'll see how they come out of the wash. They may be jeans like my Prana Axioms where they are borderline embarrassingly tight right out of the wash but then fit great after a little stretch. I do like Revtown's stretch denim better than Prana's. I'll know whether to buy a second pair after I wear them again later this week.

Strange as it may sound, Dockers. Yes the old khaki company makes jeans. Search under their jean cut and you'll find them. Simple 5 pocket jeans with a touch of stretch. They're the only jeans I wear now. Look good dressed up or for regular jean wear. And they are always going on sale.